Mike and David are entertaining, humorous and knowledgeable speakers who never fail to incite high energy and lively discussions. With their expertise and many years of experience as full time appraisers, they provide a broad based experience level for all attendees whether they are property owners, attorneys, accounts, probate or title employees, realtors and other real estate professionals in general. They have spoken at several enagements over the past few years and know what local agents want to here about by providing entertaining and interactive seminars. Preaentations are constantly updated and refined to keep them relevant by giving the attendees knowledge and something of value they can use right away in their own careers.
Potential Speaking Topics
- Appraisal Basics (What the heck do appraisers do anyhow?)
- How do Appraisers Make Adjustments?
- FHA and VA Appraisal Guidelines (including most common repair items)
- How to Prepare For an Appraiser
- Tips In Working With an Appraiser
- The things we have seen (The good, the bad and the ugly!)
- How to Challenge a Poor Appraisal
- Misconceptions about What You Can and Can’t Say To an Appraiser
- State of The Appraisal Industry (things you need to know)
- Are all Appraisers’ Created Equal? (how do you qualify an appraiser?)
- Local Market Trends (what’s going on in the market?)
- And MUCH more!